There are many many CMS's out there, and a lot of web-designers will try to indicate that one is better than another. Well here is the bottom line, a lot of the popular CMS's all can get the same end result, and can offer users a perfect admin and end user experience. Drupal, MODx, Wordpress, Joomla etc. All have solid frameworks based on many years of development. The 'choice' needed with a CMS is really down to what the web-developer you are using prefers.
MOLE Design has chosen Joomla as its CMS, and we are not going to spend a lot of time saying that it is the best as this is purely a matter of opinion. We know some of the best developers (in the world?) who can work wonders with other CMS's. When you choose a website based on CMS with MOLE Design you get the following.
- A top notch, lightweight template which is responsive for all devices capable of displaying it
- The ability to use template switching so you can change the appearance of your website dynamically
- A massive support community
- Built in backup extensions that even has restore points if you make a mistake
- Multiple levels of security for your clients and employees
- HTML5 and CSS3 base for all the latest browsers
- A plethorta of world class extensions for almost every eventuality
- The ability to have custom extensions written that will plug right into your website.
- Native multilingual support